I can't take it anymore, this waiting to hear about our offer thing.
I'm so antsy, and it doesn't help that the people IRL who know about this offer have been asking me all the time, "Hey, so have you heard anything yet?", and I have to respond that I'm still waiting, extremely impatiently.
Tomorrow is finally FRIDAY and we were told that we'd hear by FRIDAY or the following TUESDAY. I swear, if they make me wait through yet another weekend that I'm going to end up pulling out all my hairs, one by one!
I'll keep you all posted!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


The waiting is always killer! We had the same thing happen with one of the houses we bid on! Lucky for us they took too long since we ended up finding "the" house while we were still waiting for that one. We honestly didn't want to do too much "fixer upper" work, and that one would of been a lot.
ReplyDeletePS. You have an "award" on my blog ;)
So...what happened?
ReplyDelete