AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

A word on moustaches...

I don't like moustaches. Something about them makes me cringe ... but anyway, the guys at the fire station got wind of my dislike of facial hair and formed this:

http://apps.facebook.com/causes/216934

The Gravy Moustache Foundation. Gravy, of course, is my husband's nickname at work. And back in the days before he knew me, he had a huge bushy moustache. In fact, that picture on the cause's website ... that's my husband, several pounds heavier (almost 100) and with a bushy moustache.

So all the guys think that Aron should grow the stache back. I say no.... one, he's completely grey now, so a big bushy grey moustache would make him look so much older than his 36 years (well, he'll be 36 on his birthday tomorrow - close enough!); and two, it would remind me of my dad/grandpa/uncles ... none of which is a good thing in the bedroom. So I told him that if he doesn't shave, I don't shave. We'll see.

Ultimately, if they all want to grow a stache for a month together, I think it's kind of cute. A brotherhood thing, I guess. But that doesn't mean I have to like or support it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment