AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nervous.

I have phantom symptoms again. I always do, every cycle, without fail.

I suppose they could be real symptoms this time ... moreso than any other time, considering that I took Clomid this cycle and had definite symptoms of ovulation. But I didn't temp and I opted out of mid-cycle ultrasounds because my insurance won't pay. So I obviously don't know for sure. If I had to guess, I O'd sometime between CD 18-20. So our timing may not have been perfect, but not too bad considering how much Mr. FEO was gone this cycle for work.

So, I'm testing tomorrow. On New Year's Eve. Crazy, maybe. But it's day 35, and per my doctor the day I should test when I'm not temping.

What are my phantom symptoms this time, you ask?

1. I'm exhausted. As in, can barely keep my eyes open most of the day. Last night, I fell asleep at 9pm on the couch and Mr. FEO had to help me to bed. I normally go to bed at 11pm or later, but this week that's just impossible. Then this morning, I woke up feeling as though I hadn't slept at all.

2. Mild cramping and mild backache.

3. Some bloating and it's gotten uncomfortable since yesterday.

4. Sporadic pain in my breasts. This is always a weird one for me because of my reduction 3 years ago.

5. Headache. I thought this was because of being tired, or maybe because I needed coffee, but the coffee didn't help the tired or the headache.

6. Thirst. I'm parched. As a result, I'm drinking a ton of water but can't seem to get enough.

7. I get nauseous after I eat. Not always and sometimes worse than others. This could be because of the metformin still, although it's hard to tell. I get full faster.

8. DIZZY. I'm lightheaded a lot, especially in the afternoons, and after eating.

I don't know, I haven't had any indication of AF showing up, but this could all be symptomatic of that as well.

I guess I'll know tomorrow one way or the other.

And not that you can make my body do anything in particular, but some good thoughts for double lines on that test in the morning would be happily accepted.

Have a good day!!

4 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well! I will be sending good vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GL Sarah, those symptoms sure sound promising. Here's hoping for a New Year's Eve BFP to you!

    ReplyDelete