In the midst of my terrible hormone-induced headache, insatiable appetite and the intense desire to lay down under my desk and take a nap, I have decided to battle the worst side effect of side effects - bad moods and irritability - with 10 days of positive thinking.
Today is Day 3 of 10 days of provera ... I mean 10 days of positivity.
My positive moment of today is that I will be going to cycle class tonight at the gym for 60min of amazing cardio. I love how I feel when I leave that class, even when I feel like I might die during the ride. I'm also happy that Mr. FEO took a sick day today and will be home with me tonight! (he's not sick, just had a long day teaching yesterday).
Have a POSITIVE day, my friends!!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment