I really would like to know why I'm having trouble sleeping. I have open circles on my chart two days in a row. Yes, the last two mornings ... and I'm assuming that if the progesterone has made me "normal" that I might be ovulating soon. But I can't accurately know if I'm not consistantly getting 3 hours of sleep before waking.
Monday night it was because we were in a hotel and I kept hearing strange sounds that weren't like home and would startle myself awake. Last night was thunderstorms, then cats rumbling under the bed, then the hubby getting up to get a glass of water, then more rain sounds and then it was my 6am alarm indicating that I needed to take my temperature and get up for work. UGH. And things were going so well this cycle with the temps until the last couple days. Oh well ... hopefully it will even out.
OH CRAP. But I forgot. My husband is a firefighter and he leaves for a 24 hour shift tomorrow morning. Home Friday/Friday night. Then he leaves on Saturday morning and doesn't come home until Tuesday morning. So he'll be gone on my CD12, 14-16. :( I hope our timing works out sometime in the next few months.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment