AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Oily Skin + Breakouts = Hatred.

Really, I'm far beyond my teenage years (during which I had remarkably clear and beautiful skin) so I'm more than frustrated at the current state of affairs related to my face. I've always been a normal to quite dry sort of girl, so as of late I have been cleansing my face 3 times a day with Neutragena acne treatments - but this means that I am also doing this at lunch in the skeevy work bathroom. Which also means I can't wear makeup since I just don't have time to put it back on. BUT, I can literally feel the film on my face right now and it's annoying the hell out of me!!!! Luckily, the pimples themselves are scarce, but the oil, OH the OIL. I just can't deal and it makes me almost cry. (I'm not even going to go into the emotions in this post)

Does anyone know a good remedy for that?? Something I can use instead of washing my face in the middle of the day at work - because let's face it - that's not really something I enjoy.

This happened to me last cycle too, while I was taking the progesterone supplements, which leads me to believe that this oil debacle is related somehow to the introduction of progesterone into my system. Except that I'm not sure if I'm even producing progesterone on my own yet. Stupid residual birth control side effects.

So yeah ... hit me with your oily skin remedies, please!!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, my skin is doing the same thing except the opposite....extra dry. No matter how much moisturizer I slather on in the morning, by the time I get to work my t-zone and chin is flaking. Hope you find a solution!!!

    ReplyDelete