AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Finding it hard to resist...

I want to pee. On a pregnancy test. Like, right now.

Fertility Friend keeps changing my crosshairs, so I really don't know when/if I actually ovulated, but for the record, I have so many phantom symptoms that I am starting to think the earlier of the dates may have been correct. Or maybe I'm just crazy since I want it so badly.

What are my phantom symptoms, you ask? Okay, I'll tell you ...

I might be getting sick or even expecting AF, but regardless ... this is how I've been feeling.

1. Extreme thirst. All the time. And I have a funny taste in my mouth if I'm not consuming a beverage.

2. Fireworks in my breasts. It got pretty bad today, but it's been off and on for a few days now.

3. Cramping. Mild and not consistant. Mostly on the left side. And some bloating

4. Fatigue. I am falling asleep by mid afternoon most days, and although I am able to function, my eyes are burning and I feel weak in general.

So yeah, there you have it. The reasons why I want to pee. I'm going to buy a pack of HPT's tomorrow. I am going to try to wait until next weekend, but somehow, I don't think I'll make it that long. If you check out the link to my chart above, you will see how it's kind of misleading. My original ovulation date was predicted at cycle day 14, but it moved yesterday to cycle day 22. What do you think?? And when do you think I should test? Leave me a comment and let me know!!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I have no clue about the cycle but I'll say a prayer for you! I know you want this SO badly and I really hope it ends up how you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, that chart is a bit all over, but cd22 seems probable! Sorry about the fireworks in your boobs, that totally made me snicker. I hope this is it for you!!! I think you should test, and I don't think I could wait either!! I'm sayin' a little prayer for you!!!

    ReplyDelete