AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Some updates...

Well, I took a pregnancy test on Wednesday. BFN. Seriously made for a crummy day, but I really do think that my O date was wrong, so I went ahead and put in some new information into my chart to show the date that was more likely correct, basically making the test I took on Wednesday too early (at only 10dpo). At least that's what I'm hoping anyway.

Some changes in how I've been feeling:
1. I'm still quite tired most of the time (moreso in the midday and by about 9pm) but I've been waking up easier in the mornings.

2. The 4th of July celebration in my breasts is gone. I had a reduction surgery 2 years ago, so it's highly unlikely that I will ever produce milk, so some of that "pain" was probably from hormone changes (whether AF is coming or I'm pregnant). I still have a few flashes of fireworks here and there each day, but not nearly as constant.

3. Mild cramping (AF style) for the last 3 days or so.

4. Holy bloated. ICK.

I have an ultrasound scheduled for Monday to check my ovaries to see if I am actually ovulating. My temperature charting is probably relatively inaccurate because I don't sleep all that well most of the time and my husband likes it cold in the house. And being that we are (and always will be) a fire family ... he's gone for 24 hour shifts and that changes the temperature in the bedroom, the times we actually go to bed/wake up ... just everything. I'll update again after that appointment. I'll also be taking another HPT Monday morning before the appointment.

Then, if it's another BFN and depending on what they find at the ultrasound, I have to start the Provera again to bring on AF. That will be followed by bloodwork on CD3 and probably even more testing. They are checking me for PCOS, even though I don't really exhibit any other symptoms of that condition. I'm praying that it isn't the case though, and that I'm maybe still adjusting from being on BCP.

I hate the waiting game.

Have a great weekend, and thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the BFN, hopefully it was just too early. I'm hoping you get the BFP this weekend, that way you won't have to worry about all the icky doctor stuff next week! But if ya do, hope they can just figure out what's up and get a plan started. I'll be prayin' for you!! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete