The hubby and I are going camping this weekend, leaving tomorrow morning.
I'm very excited because we really need a break. Granted, camping without running water in a tent, on property in the middle of nowhere (anyone heard of Brethren, MI??? no, I didn't think so!) with 10 other adults and 10 kids isn't exactly the lazy vacation I would rather have ... but it'll do for now.
Now, everyone knows that as adults camping and drinking and junk food all go together. I cannot have junk food (well, sugar) or alcohol right now because of the meds, so I guess I'll be hanging with the kiddos a lot, which is fine. 7 little girls and 3 little boys ... I used to be a summer camp counselor in college, so that's right up my alley. Maybe the other adults will laugh at me, but I don't care! HAHA I'm going to make the most of it and have a good time!
Plus - the best part - we're driving right by that amazing outlet mall on the way up north! It has a COACH outlet, and I have a 20% off coupon for the outlet store. I see a new handbag in my very near future!!!!!
Have a great weekend, and I'll try to remember to take some pictures to post when I get home!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hope you have a wonderful time!!
ReplyDelete