Ten months of marriage - it's hard to believe that it's been that long already. We spent nearly 18 months planning the wedding day, and those months seemed to drag on for 18 years. Then the day came and went in the blink of an eye, and I thank the stars that we hired a videographer because I barely remember it.
I had an awesome coffee date with my friend (who became my friend during the wedding planning process because we hired her as our photographer), and she gave us a DVD slideshow of all our engagement and wedding pictures set to music. We watched it last night and I think that's why I'm feeling maybe overly nostalgic this morning. But anyway ... I'll talk more about our wedding in a couple months with a special first anniversary post!
I've been a little moody the last few days and I do feel bad about it since the husband receives the brunt of my frustrations. I just can't help it.... the mood swings are new to me since I never had such crazy emotions before I stopped the birth control pills. I've GOT to learn to control the inner witch! AF is visiting (thank you Provera), so I'm sure that's a major contributing factor. I went yesterday for CD3 bloodwork, which I'm hoping shows everything as normal, since I've been taking my metformin like a good girl :) Time will tell.
One way or another, this is a new cycle and a new chance. I'm not temping anymore, which means that I'm sleeping better and I just feel more relaxed. I've never actually ovulated, anyway, so all those 5 months of temping were really quite useless in retrospect. I find that I was a little too obsessed with the TTC thing ... so, while we are definitely still trying, I'm not going to be all-consumed by every aspect anymore. I'll still track my CM (that's easy enough to do) but that's it. I figure, as long as we're having a lot of sexy time that'll cover us - if I do actually ovulate.
In the meantime, we're looking forward to the rest of the summer, our fall vacation to Virginia Beach, my 30th birthday and our first anniversary!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sounds like you have a wonderful end of summer/fall planned. Enjoy it!
ReplyDelete