AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Man, I hate (phantom) symptoms.

I'm 10dpo. Or so. Or maybe not. I don't know. I've never ovulated, but for some reason I think I may have this time. We had great timing. I can't help but thing ... hey, I might be pregnant for real this time.

I had bloodwork done on cd3 this cycle, and it all came back WELL WITHIN the normal ranges. I was ecstatic when I saw the results online and even more so when I met with the doctor again today. I've lost 6lbs since starting the metformin. This is a HUGE step for me since I was unable to lose weight at all after stopping birth control, and had in fact gained a fair amount. It makes me feel good to know that things are falling into place.

Now this is how I've been feeling.

1. Tired ... but not to the point of exhaustion. I slept for almost 12 hours on Saturday night/Sunday morning. That is unheard of for me. I'm usually up by 8 on the weekends, and I didn't wake up for good until 11am. (see number 2)

2. Bathroom breaks are kind of annoying. I'm bloated and so I've been drinking a lot of water. So I'm in the bathroom a bit more regularly. I usually sleep though the night, but as of the last week, I've been waking up once a night.

3. Zero appetite. Nothing sounds good and I've been drinking water instead of eating. It's after 8pm, I had a session with my personal trainer earlier and all I've eaten today was an apple and 2 spring rolls, and about 6 chunks of chicken from PF Changs. I know I need to eat something, but I just CAN'T.

4. I was nauseous most of yesterday from about 4pm until around 4am. I slept almost sitting up when I could sleep and spent an hour in the bathroom thinking I was going to lose what little I ate. Come on now, this isn't supposed to be like this at 10dpo, is it?! Even if I am pregnant. But whatever it is, I don't like it one bit! But like it or not, I have been a bit quesy for the better part of today as well. I think this contributes to number 3 above.

Well, so there you have it. I am crazy, I think. I can't test until Saturday at the earliest, and I may just wait until cd35 and if AF hasn't arrived by then, it's onto another cycle of provera for me.

Have a great week!

1 comment: