...all NORMAL!!!
I pretty much did a jig at my desk at work today as I read the email from my doctor. I mean, it's one thing to deal with ....ouch.... infertility on my end because of the PCOS, but a definite relief to know that the swimmers are all A-OK!
I started the Provera yesterday and it's been making me pretty sick this time, what with nausea, bloating, insatiable hunger and a wicked cruel headache. But in 9 days or so AF will be here and then 5 days after that ... CLOMID. I know there will be side effects there too, but I'm thrilled to pieces to be given something that might promote my ovaries to do their job and release an egg for those healthy swimmers to attack with a vengence!!
Ah well, despite the irritability that often comes with progesterone, I'm in a good mood tonight :)
Opportunities arise, and for the first time in 10 months, I have some hope again!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am hoping for the best for you!!!!
ReplyDelete