AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

First Anniversaries and 30th Birthdays

I have to say, the months of September and October came and went in the blink of an eye. In reality, the entire last year went by so quickly, I can hardly believe it happened.

I first want to pay tribute to the most amazing, wonderful man I know ... my husband, Mr. FEO. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Our first year of marriage, and our 3rd year together as a couple was amazing in every possible way. They (whoever "they" is) say that the first year of marriage is the hardest ... I argue that and say it's the best! We were so stressed out leading up to the wedding, that it could only get better - and it did!

In remembrance of that day, September 27, 2008, here is the link to our wedding video highlight reel, and some pictures that show just how fun that day was!



Watch our video HERE!



Some of the best friends a girl could ever ask for: Magda, Kristine, Karen and Letizia - I love you all!




And those handsome men in my life: Franco, Steve, Mr. FEO, Matt and Scott - you make life complete :)




Really cool Bridal Party shot out on the golf course!


And last, but not least, a couple of pics of Mr. and Mrs. FEO:





Following our anniversary was a week long vacation in Virginia Beach .... where I celebrated my 30th birthday in grand fashion (haha) by falling down the stairs because someone else spilled beer and gave myself quite the concussion. I'm sure that drowning my sorrow at saying goodbye to my 20's with 3/4 of a liter of wine by myself was partly to blame. Nevertheless, it was a great vacation, and I can't wait to go back next year for Tim and Karen's wedding!! Still so happy for them getting engaged while we were on vacation!

And a few other updates:

The house fell through ... and it's not the best time for us to buy anyway, so it's okay. We're still in love with it, and if they would have ever called us back we would have made on offer on the spot.

I'm still not pregnant, and I still haven't ovulated. I got another BFN this morning. Yet, I'm once again getting phantom symptoms. I wish I could say that I'm immune to BFN's at this point, but I'm definitely not. This time though, I have heavy, sore breasts, bloating, lower back pain and extreme fatigue, along with some mild nausea. Maybe it was just too soon ... but I say that every time. I will take another test next Monday (11/9) before I head to my next OB appt, to discuss Clomid options.

All in all, it's been a hectic few weeks, and I apologize for the lack of updates before now!

Have a great week, my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment