Well, let me say this. I'm on CD 17.
This means that IF I'm going to ovulate this cycle, it is going to happen sometime this week. Whether it already has or not is a mystery for now.
Timed sex sucks in general, because you really get no say in the matter. It doesn't matter if you're too tired, not feeling well or just plain not in the mood - you HAVE to do the deed. And then write it down in a journal to give to the study coordinator. But one benefit of it is that I'm guaranteed to get some ... looking at the bright side. I do feel bad for Mr. FEO though since he is beginning to feel like a sperm bank. But for his bright side, he gets some too!! :)
But like a good friend told me yesterday, the end result will be totally worth the headaches and the hassles. She always has a way to cheer me up!! <3 She knows who she is <3
I did have some possible O pains yesterday (well, I could feel some stabby twinges in the general vicinity of my left ovary), so it's entirely possible that my mystery pills are working. And really, even if we don't conceive our miracle this cycle, I'll be happy just to see that I O'd.
I'll certainly be better about keeping this updated as things progress.
Also, I'm considering reopening this to a public blog? Thoughts????
Have a great day, my friends!!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment