AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

CD14 and allergy hell.

I promised updates on my cycle along this journey, so here's a bitty one :)

Friday started our every-other-day adventure in baby-making. It works out rather well, as that's CD 9, 11, 13 so far ... and we'll get 15, 17 and 18 in there before Mr. FEO leaves for a 3 day stretch at the fire station from CD 19-21, coming home in the morning on CD 22, then leaving again for 24 more hours on CD 23. BLAH to the fire service for that schedule.

I hope that if I'm going to O, it happens sometime this week, before he leaves on Monday morning. That would be the ideal world ... but who knows. I probably won't anyway ... but I'm letting it be more fun this time. The vacation helped A LOT with all that.

I have my next u/s on CD 23 to see if I responded to the meds this time. If not, I'll start provera because I am going to insist on a visit from AF this time. I need that time to be depressed and move on!

I'm also soooo sick right now, well allergies sick, because of the F'ing COTTONWOOD monsters. My chest is tight and I'm coughing up a lung, my head hurts, my throat hurts and yes, I'm a big baby. Because of the study, I can only take pregnancy safe medications - so just plain old Claritin (which doesn't work) and Tylenol (which also doesn't work and gives me a stomach ache). I was up all night because of the sore throat and I'm MISERABLE. I just want to curl into a ball and do nothing for the rest of the month until those trees are done wrecking havoc on my system. This can't be good for TTC.

I can't work out either, because it's in my chest and that's just not healthy. :::cries softly:::

Can we go back up north now???

No comments:

Post a Comment