I'm sick. As in, haven't slept in 3 nights because I've been coughing. Now I've got some mild congestion along with the aches.
I had sex last night ... and then, right after, had a huge fit of coughing and threw up. Luckily I ran to the bathroom as soon as I realized what was about to happen, but talk about embarrassing.
Is this what TTC has become? Forced sex while sick that results in vomiting? Never mind the fact that I'm sick as a dog is probably going to prevent me from ovulating anyway.
Ugh. I feel like such an idiot.
So we spent 3 hours today at the urgent care where they gave me a breathing treatment, a new inhaler and some cough pills for the coughing. I can continue to take the regular claritin and also tylenol as needed (since the coughing is making my head, back and neck hurt like crazy).
I am so ready to just be healthy again!!!!
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh, Sarah, I am so sorry you are feeling so awful. I hope you start to feel better soon, allergies are not fun at all!
ReplyDelete