AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We fell in LOVE last night ...

With a HOUSE. A 2100 sq foot historic home that was built in 1880. The current owners have fixed it up and I don't have a new picture because I didn't think to take one ... but this is the before picture I found online:


It's narrow, but deep. We heard that it has 2 bedrooms plus a master suite, living AND family room and a formal dining room. The wooden siding has been replaced with aluminum, the garage matches the house, there's a new front door, french doors in the back, a beautiful patio in the back, the porch has been re-done, the lot is extremely deep and my BFF and her husband bought the house 3 doors down. It's only about 4 miles north of where we were wanting to move anyway, and it's close to an expressway ... so no big deal :)
The hubby is going to go over there this week and look around the inside. It would be a perfect permanent home for us! I'm giddy just thinking about it.
Now, the selling or renting of our condo IS an issue ... but this gorgeous house is going on the market in 2 weeks and an earnest money check of just $1000 will hold it for us .... oh boy!!!!
Keep us in your thoughts, because I think we really are going to try to make a move on this!!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Please keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Definitely keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! What a cute house - I bet the inside has a lot of character! I hope it works out!

    ReplyDelete